Fresher

Fresher-TV-Films-Production-Resume-Model-1
To be a contributor towards organizational goals along with the freedom to execute projects, give shape to my innovative ideas & creativity
Fresher-TV-Films-Production-Resume-Model-2
Seeking challenging assignments in Project Management, Network Planning, Operations & Maintenance in the Telecom Industry
Fresher-TV-Films-Production-Resume-Model-3
I am seeking a position in a company to use my skills and abilities which offers professional growth while being resourceful innovative and flexible. With my constant urge to learn new things


Experienced

Experienced-TV-Films-Production-Resume-Model-1
I am seeking a position in a company to use my skills and abilities which offers professional growth while being resourceful innovative and flexible. With my constant urge to learn new things
Experienced-TV-Films-Production-Resume-Model-2
Demonstrating my knowledge irrespective of any field to match the company’s Vision. To work diligently to strengthen my professional abilities so as to propel the Company to greater heights.
Experienced-TV-Films-Production-Resume-Model-3
My passion, confidence , creative thinking and Honesty are my prized virtues. I like to work in a group and appreciate team work . I have always been and aspire to be a leader rather than a follower,
Experienced-TV-Films-Production-Resume-Model-4
I am a Good Communicator, Effective team player & proven presentation skills in conducting formal presentations to all levels of management. Fast adaptation to the new technologies and environments, s
Experienced-TV-Films-Production-Resume-Model-5
To be a contributor towards organizational goals along with the freedom to execute projects, give shape to my innovative ideas & creativity