Fresher Resumes

Fresher-Steel-Resume-Model-1
To aim for a position in Finance & Accounts that offers me to use my potent knowledge, professional acumen, skills, strengths, and accomplish experience for progressive enhancement of organization,
Fresher-Steel-Resume-Model-2
To attain level of Commercial Excellence and Position of Responsibility while making significant positive contribution to the organization.
Fresher-Steel-Resume-Model-3
To find a position in a dynamic, high growth company that enables me to use my broad range of skills to achieve success for the company. I desire a fast-paced environment that provides continuous chal

Experience Resumes

Experienced-Steel-Resume-Model-1
Senior Management Executive in the Iron & Steel Sector Having Rich Experience of Process Improvement, Technical Training, Consulting and Cost Reduction
Experienced-Steel-Resume-Model-2
Four Years Experience……. To work on own initiative and also as a part of team to assist in achieving, maintaining and maximizing quality of life through implementing my skills, and experience gained t
Experienced-Steel-Resume-Model-3
Seeking a position to hone and utilize my analytical and interpersonal skills in a reputed organization, contributing to the growth of the organization and self. Committed to excel in my work, innovat
Experienced-Steel-Resume-Model-4
Experienced Resume........
Experienced-Steel-Resume-Model-5
Placement in challenging position requiring sincere and hard work where I can put my ideas into creative action by exercising my talent and technical knowledge to the fullest