Fresher Resumes

Frehsher-Sales-Resume-Model-1
Fresher Resume . To use my knowledge and skills in the areas of Strategic Marketing, International Sales and IT in the well being of the Organization in national as well as international arena.
Frehsher-Sales-Resume-Model-2
Fresher Resume . A result-oriented and self motivated Professional having relevant exposure in Operations, Sales and Business Development with reputed firms in core IT & IT Enabled Service Industry
Frehsher-Sales-Resume-Model-3
To be part of a reputed organization, where my self motivated attitude can trigger symbiotic growth and contribute to the all around development of the parties involved.
Frehsher-Sales-Resume-Model-4
Fresher Resume . To work with a world-class organization where I will get the chance to learn new skills and make use of my existing skills to perform for the betterment of the company.

Experienced Resumes

Experienced-Sales-Resume-Model-1
To obtain a challenging managerial position and interested to work in a Heterogeneous Network environment and to prove myself to be an asset to the organization wherever my services can be utilized.